Notes for GARRET PIM:
Son of Nathan and Sarah (Garrett) Pim.
Born: October 26, 1805 in Unknown.
Died: May 19, 1865 in Unknown.
Buried: Augusta Cemetery, Carroll County, Ohio.
Married: (1) Rebecca Emmons about July 24, 1829 in Sandy Spring Meeting, Columbiana County, Ohio.
NOTE: Marriage reported July 24, 1829.
(2) Abigail Mendenhall January 30, 1834 in New Garden, Columbiana County, Ohio. She was born January 17, 1803 in Chester County, Pennsylvania and died December 28, 1884 in Columbiana County, Ohio. She is buried in Augusta Cemetery, Carroll County, Ohio. They had 4 children:
1. Aaron Pim b. January 21, 1835. d. February 6, 1919. Buried: Sixteen Cemetery, Keokuk County, Iowa. He married Ann H Santee December 23, 1858 in Coal Creek, Keokuk County, Iowa. She was born November 27, 1835 in Marlborough, Ohio and died November 25, 1905 in Unknown. She is buried in Sixteen Cemetery, Keokuk County, Iowa.
2. Joseph Pim b. July 15, 1837 in Unknown. d. March 11, 1888 in Unknown.
3. Sarah Pim b. September 29, 1839 in Ohio. d. After 1860 in Unknown.
4. Nathan Pim b. September 15, 1842 in Ohio. d. About 1923 in Unknown.
He is the brother of Isaac Pim, 2nd husband of Caroline S Dean Emmons, whose 1st husband was Rebecca's and Phebe's brother Davis, and the brother of Enos Pim who married Rebecca's sister Phebe.